Dr Chrissopoulou is an Assistant Researcher (Researcher C) in the Institute of Electronic Structure and Laser, Foundation for Research and Technology – Hellas. She received her PhD from the Physics Department of the University of Patras. She has been a Maître de conférences in Collège de France, Paris, France. She has published 32 papers in refereed journals, 8 in conference proceeding included in the citation index and 3 chapters in books. Her work has received 821 total citations by December 01, 2020 (695 non-self). Her h-index is 17. Her work has been presented in more than 190 national and international conferences. She has participated in the writing of scientific proposals and the accomplishment and the management of the respective projects (both national and European) as well as in the training and supervision of a large number of students for diploma, MSc and PhD thesis.
- Ph.D. (2000). Physics Department, University of Patras. (Thesis Title: Influence of Thermodynamic Incompatibility and Macromolecular Architecture on Block Copolymer Dynamics)
- Master of Science in Physics (1993), Physics Department, University of Crete.
- Diploma in Physics, (1986-1990), Physics Department, University of Crete.
- December 2016- . Researcher C at Institute of Electronic Structure and Laser - Foundation for Research and Technology-Hellas.
- September 2002-December 2016. Research Associate, Institute of Electronic Structure and Laser - Foundation for Research and Technology-Hellas.
- May 2001- August 2002. Maître de conférences in Laboratoire de Physique de la Matière Condensée, Collège de France, Paris, France.
- January 2000-April 2001. Post-doctoral fellow, Polymer Group, Institute of Electronic Structure and Laser - Foundation for Research and Technology-Hellas.
- Static and dynamic investigation of multi-constituent polymer systems.
- Organic-inorganic nanohybrid materials.
- Polymer dynamics under severe confinement and/or close to surfaces.
- Polymer crystallization and crystallization kinetics.
- Block copolymers.
- Polymer surfaces and interfaces. Adhesion between a solid surface and an elastomer.
- Best oral presentation award in the XXV Panhellenic Conference on Solid State Physics & Materials Science (Thessaloniki 2009) for a presentation entitled “Effect of Inorganic Additive on the Chain Crystallization in Polymer / Layered Silicate Nanohybrids”
- Member of the Management Committee for Greece in the COST Action MP1202 entitled "Rational design of hybrid organic-inorganic interfaces: the next step towards advanced functional materials"
- Organizer of a scientific meeting entitled "Nanostructured Hybrid Materials II: reinforced 3D structures, smart composites, self-healing" in the framework of the COST Action MP1202 "Rational design of hybrid organic-inorganic interfaces: the next step tow
- Guest Editor of a Special Issue of Colloid and Polymer Science (Springer) which is dedicated to the European Polymer Congress EPF2019