Evangelia Vasilaki is currently a postdoctoral researcher in the Department of Materials Science and Technology of the University of Crete and a member of the Hybrid Nanostructures Group of the Institute of Electronic Structure and Laser, Foundation for Research and Technology.
- 2019, PhD in Chemistry, University of Crete, Greece
- 2013, MSc in Chemistry, University of Crete, Greece
- 2010, Bachelor in Industrial Management and Technology, University of Piraeus, Greece
- Design and synthesis of polymer-inorganic hybrid materials
- Polymer surfaces and interfaces
- Polymer nanocomposite coatings
- Antifouling and biocidal surfaces
- Environmental and energy applications of polymers and hybrid materials
- 2021, Best oral presentation award, AdvPhotoCat-EE 2021, 28-29 June 2021.
- 2017, Stavros Niarchos Foundation-FORTH Fellowship for Ph.D. candidates within the project ARCHERS, FORTH, Greece.
- 2017, Best poster award, Eurofillers Polymer Blends Conference, 23-27/03/2017, Hersonissos, Greece.
- 2010, Delivery of the oath during the graduation ceremony of the Department of Industrial Management and Technology, University of Piraeus (highest degree in class).