Office Phone: (+30) 2810 39 1373
Lab Phone: (+30) 2810 39 1251
Fax: (+30) 2810 39 1305
Full CV: Download
Publications PDF: Download
E. Skoulas is a PhD student at the Dept. of Materials Science & Technology at the University of Crete. He received his MSc in Optics & Vision from University of Crete in 2017.
- 2016, Master of Science, Optics & Vision, University of Crete, Heraklion, Greece
- 2012, Bachelor, Materials Science and Technology, University of Crete, Heraklion, Greece
- Materials Science
- Optical Vortices
- Beam Shaping
- Light – matter interactions
- Laser processing
- Ultrafast laser pulses
- Laser induced periodic surface structures
- Linear Optics
- Biomimetic surfaces
- Best Poster Award on 2nd Israel - Greece joint meeting on nanotechnology & bionanoscience 2017. Heraklion, Greece.
- Young investigator price winner on ERMS spring meeting 2017. St Symposium K. Strasbourg, France.