Office Phone: (+30) 2810 39 1874
Lab Phone: (+30) 2811 39 2125
Full CV: Download
Fotis Fraggelakis is a postdoctoral researcher at the Ultrafast Laser Micro and Nano Processing Laboratory of IESL-FORTH with group leader Dr. Emmanuel Stratakis. He received his PhD from the School of Physics of University of Bordeaux.
- 2019 Ph.D. in Lasers, Materials and Nanoscience – School of Physics, University of Bordeaux
- 2016 Master of Science - Material Science Department, University of Crete
- 2014 Bachelor of Science in Physics – Physics department, University Of Crete
- 07/2019 – Today, Postdoctoral Researcher at the Ultrafast Laser Micro and Nano Processing Laboratory of the Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser, Foundation for Research and Technology – Hellas, Heraklion, Crete, Greece.
- 03/2016 – 02/2019 Ph.D. fellow in the framework of Marie Sklodowska-Curie ITN Laser4Fun
- 10/2014 –02/2016 Master Degree in Materials Science and Technology, University Of Crete, Heraklion, Greece
- 09/2006 –07/2014 Degree in Physics University Of Crete, Heraklion (Greece)
- Spatial and temporal pulse shaping
- Biomimetic surface functionalization