- 2006, Master of Philosophy in Engineering (MPhil), University of Wales Swansea, Swansea, United Kingdom
- 2003, Master of Science in Engineering by Research (MRes), University of Warwick, Coventry, United Kingdom
- 1997, Bachelor of Engineering in Robotic & Electronic Engineering (BEng), University of Salford, Manchester, United Kingdom
- 09/2023 – Present, Technical Scientist, Foundation for Research and Technology, Institute of Electronic Structure and Laser (IESL)
- 10/2021 – 08/2023, R&D Product Engineer, Biopix DNA Technology P.C.
- 10/2019 – 09/2021, Technical Scientist, Foundation for Research and Technology, Computational and BioMedicine Laboratory (CBML)
- 01/2019 – 09/2021, Technical Scientist, Hellenic Mediterranean University, Biomedical Informatics and eHealth Laboratory (BMI Lab)
- 11/2013 – 12/2018, Technical Scientist, Foundation for Research and Technology, Computational and BioMedicine Laboratory (CBML)
- 01/2012 – 10/2013, Personal Development
- 09/2007 – 11/2011, Postgraduate Researcher (PGR), Northumbria University (UK)
- Integrated Design
- Embedded Systems
- Web Services
- “Arthur Shercliff Travel Award 2002”, University of Cambridge
Anybody Technology, BodyBuilder, Vicon Motion Analysis System (Workstation/Nexus), C3DEditor, Microsoft Office Suite, Scientific Word (Mackichan), AutoCAD, SolidWorks (3D Modelling, Motion Simulation, FEA), Fusion 360, Matlab, Simulink, Arduino Microcontroller Platform, HTML5, CSS3, PostgreSQL, DICOM, Eagle, C/C++, Java, Python, SparkJava Micro Framework, Android Studio, Machine Learning (self-development / in progress).