Α. Argyrou is a PhD student at the department of Chemistry of the University of Crete. She received her bachelor in Physics in 2017 and her master in Material Science and Technology in 2019. She joined the Ultrafast Laser Micro- and Nano- Processing Laboratory of IESL in 2018, where she obtained her master thesis. Her current research interests include the development and characterization of nanostructures for gas sensing applications.
- 2019 - PhD student in Chemistry Department, University of Crete
- 2019 - Master in Materials Science and Technology (in progress) , University of Crete
- 2017 - Bachelor , Physics , University of Crete
- Synthesis of perovskite nanocrystals for gas sensing applications
- Optical and structural characterization of nanocrystals
- Synthesis and characterization of nanoparticulate films
- Elucidation of the microscopic physical mechanisms involving nanocrystal systems