First-principles calculations for the properties of 2D materials, nanostructures, and interfaces
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- BSc in Physical or Materials Sciences
- MSc in Materials Sciences
- Experience in computer programming for quantum mechanical calculations and materials simulations
- Knowledge of the English language, at least at level B2
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to Dr Emm. Stratakis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrollment in a PhD program