Training activities on 2D materials science
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Master Degree in Physics, Chemistry or Materials science
- Proved Experience in the spectroscopy of 2D Materials
- Proved Experience in the mechanical exfoliation of 2D materials
- Publications related to the position topic
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications with cc to the Scientific Responsible, Dr Emmanuel Stratakis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrollment in a PhD program