DYNASTY - ONE (1) PHD CANDIDATE POSITION
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
PhD candidate position
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
Training activities on 2D materials science
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Master Degree in Physics, Chemistry or Materials science
- Proved Experience in the spectroscopy of 2D Materials
- Proved Experience in the mechanical exfoliation of 2D materials
- Publications related to the position topic
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications with cc to the Scientific Responsible, Dr Emmanuel Stratakis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrollment in a PhD program