Preparation of training activities on laser-2D materials interaction
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- PhD degree in applied research on laser-matter interaction
- At least five years of experience related to applied research on laser-matter interaction
- Scientific publications, relevant to applied research onlaser-matter interaction, in international scientific journals
- Fluency in English
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications with cc to the Scientific Responsible, Dr Emmanuel Stratakis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles