CAD of optomechanical components
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- BSc degree in Engineering
- Experience in CAD design and programs for manufacturing
- Experience in programming languages, such as C, C++ and g-code
- Experience in quality control
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications with cc to the Scientific Responsible, Dr Emmanuel Stratakis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles