ONE (1) PHD CANDIDATE POSITION IN THE PROJECT TINKER
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
PhD candidate position
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
Non-linear Microscopy of nanomaterials
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Bachelor and Master's degree in Physics, Materials Science and/or equivalent
- Knowledge of laser physics and basic optics
- Experience in the position topic
- Publications in the position topic
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Dr Emmanuel Stratakis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrollment in a PhD program