Access to non-linear microscopy of 2D materials and other nanostructures
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- PhD degree in Physical Sciences
- At least five years of experience in the position’s topic
- Scientific publications relevant to the topic, in international scientific journals
- Fluency in English
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications with cc to the Scientific Responsible, Dr Emmanuel Stratakis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles