Laser processing of materials with spatiotemporally shaped beams
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- PhD degree in Physics or Materials Science
- Experience in the development of tailored beam shapes
- Scientific publications relevant to the topic in international scientific journals
- Good knowledge of the English language
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications with cc to the Scientific Responsible, Dr Emmanuel Stratakis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles