Influence of microfluidic flow in neuronal cell cultures
Development of ultrafast THz experimental setups for nano-materials studies. Ultrafast pump-probe studies of nano-materials with emphasis in the THz part of the spectrum
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- PhD degree in science or engineering
- At least two years of experience in the position topic
- Scientific publications relevant to the topic in international scientific journals
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- University Degree in Science (e.g. Physics)
- Masters’ degree relevant to the object of the position
- Research experience and development of experimental setups relevant to the object of the position
- English language knowledge
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Scientific Responsible, Dr Emmanuel Stratakis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles