Characterisation of Chemical Compounds and evaluation of their environmental effects.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectInComEss - Innovative polymer-based composite systems for high-efficient energy scavenging and storage
- Degree in Engineering Sciences
- Experimental experience in characterisation of Chemical Compounds
- Experience in the evaluation of environmental effects of Chemical Compounds
- Good knowledge of English
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to the Scientific Responsible, Dr Emmanuel Stratakis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (form Greek or form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrollment in a master’s program