The position concerns analysis of electromagnetic wave propagation in metamaterial-based phase shifters and designing of optimized tunable metamaterial-based phase shifters and other microwave circuit and antenna components. The aim is to guide the research activity and provide insight on how to separately tailor the wave propagation phase and impedance for the components, providing thus miniaturized and optimized components.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectSMARTWAVE - Metamaterial based, radio frequency and millimetre wave phase shifters for future generation phased array antenna applications
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering (10%)
- PhD in Physics (20%)
- Experience (at least 10 years) in the study of metamaterials (30%)
- Experience in the analysis of E/M wave interaction with complex media (30%)
- Experience (>20 years) in international academic environments (5%)
- Experience in semiconductor related components (5%)
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Dr George Deligeorgis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (form Greek or form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles