Study of the effect of microfluidic shear stress on neuronal cells response on scaffolds
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectNeuroStimSpinal - A Step Forward To Spinal Cord Injury Repair Using Innovative Stimulated Nanoengineered Scaffolds
- PhD thesis relevant to the position topic
- Laboratory Experience in the position topic
- Publications in the position topic
- Excellent knowledge of English language
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Dr Emmanuel Stratakis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles