Combined Additive-Subtractive manufacturing
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Undergraduate degree in Sciences or Engineering (physics, materials science, mechanical engineering)
- Experience in 3D printing combined with laser processing
- Good knowledge of English language
nterested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to the Dr Emmanuel Stratakis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrollment in a master’s program