Research assistant for developing the product quality control and exploitation plan.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectInComEss - Innovative polymer-based composite systems for high-efficient energy scavenging and storage
- BSc in Economics
- Experience in product quality control
- Experience in economo-technical studies
- Experience in market analysis
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Dr Emmanuel Stratakis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles