CAD manufacturing using lasers
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectBioCombs4Nanofibers - Antiadhesive Bionic Combs for Handling of Nanofibers
- BSc degree in Engineering
- Experience in CAD design and programs for manufacturing
- Experience in programming languages, such as C, C++ and g-code
- Experience in quality control
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Dr Emmanuel Stratakis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles