Theoretical Investigation of non-linear optical properties of nanocomposite materials
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- BSc in Engineering
- PhD thesis relevant to the Investigation of non-linear optical properties of materials
- Scientific publications in international scientific journals
- Good knowledge of English Language
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Dr Emmanuel Stratakis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles