TWO (2) MASTER STUDENT POSITIONS IN THE NEUROSTIMSPINAL PROJECT
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
M.Sc. Student Position
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
Investigation of chemical properties of ultrashort pulsed laser processed surfaces
Micro/nano structuring and chemical characterisation of polymeric materials
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectNeuroStimSpinal - A Step Forward To Spinal Cord Injury Repair Using Innovative Stimulated Nanoengineered Scaffolds
- BSc in Chemistry or Materials Science
- Research experience in the position topic (Diploma Thesis, Publications, publications under development)
- Good knowledge of English language
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications, no later than the June 2, 2020, 23:59 local Greece time to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Dr Emmanuel Stratakis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
- University department certificate for enrollment in a PhD program