Investigation of chemical properties of ultrashort pulsed laser processed surfaces
Micro/nano structuring and chemical characterisation of polymeric materials
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectNeuroStimSpinal - A Step Forward To Spinal Cord Injury Repair Using Innovative Stimulated Nanoengineered Scaffolds
- BSc in Chemistry or Materials Science
- Research experience in the position topic (Diploma Thesis, Publications, publications under development)
- Good knowledge of English language
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications, no later than the June 2, 2020, 23:59 local Greece time to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Dr Emmanuel Stratakis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
- University department certificate for enrollment in a PhD program