Evaluation of defects in nanostructures and thin layers via Magnetometry, X-ray diffraction and Transmission Electron Microscopy.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectIQONIC - IQONIC: Innovative strategies, sensing and process Chains for increased Quality, reconfigurability, and recyclability of Manufacturing Optolectronics
- PhD Degree in Physics or Materials Science (20%)
- At least five years of experience in the position topic (40%)
- Scientific publications relevant to the topic in international scientific journals (30%)
- Fluency in English (10%)
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Completed application Form (Download link to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Reference letters (if required)
- All required forms and documents as layed out in each Job opening description
Please send your application and all documents to: email@example.com and cc the Scientific supervisor marked in the left column