ONE (1) POST-DOC POSITION IN THE PROJECT IQONIC
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
Post Doctoral fellow appointment
Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Evaluation of defects in nanostructures and thin layers via Magnetometry, X-ray diffraction and Transmission Electron Microscopy.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectIQONIC - IQONIC: Innovative strategies, sensing and process Chains for increased Quality, reconfigurability, and recyclability of Manufacturing Optolectronics
- PhD Degree in Physics or Materials Science (20%)
- At least five years of experience in the position topic (40%)
- Scientific publications relevant to the topic in international scientific journals (30%)
- Fluency in English (10%)
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Completed application Form (Download link to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Reference letters (if required)
- All required forms and documents as layed out in each Job opening description
Please send your application and all documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc the Scientific supervisor marked in the left column