TWO (2) POST-DOCTORAL POSITIONS IN THE PROJECT NFFA
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
Post Doctoral fellow appointment
Herakleion, Crete, Greece
Job Description 1
Access to multiscale modeling tools for simulation of materials under extreme femtosecond laser irradiation.
Job Description 2
Access to advanced theoretical knowledge of DFT techniques for precise calculation of electron dynamics in condensed matter+.
Related ProjectNFFA-EUROPE - NFFA-Europe: Nanoscience Foundries and Fine Analysis
- PhD degree in Physical Sciences (20%)
- At least five years of experience in the position topic (30%)
- Scientific publications relevant to the topic in international scientific journals (40%)
- Fluency in English (10%)
- Degree Science (Physics/Material Science/Chemistry) (20%)
- PhD in Theoretical Physics (20%)
- Experience in the estimation of the energy absorption and electron excitation following exposing materials in intense fields (30%)
- Knowledge of physical mechanisms that characterise equilibrium and out-of-equilibrium properties of materials in condensed matter (30%)
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Completed application Form (Download link to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Reference letters (if required)
- All required forms and documents as layed out in each Job opening description
Please send your application and all documents to: email@example.com and cc the Scientific supervisor marked in the left column