The work is in the frame of the H2020 FET project MIR-BOSE on the development of novel THz sources. The successful candidates will be working with ultrafast time-domain THz experimental setups and pump-probe techniques for the development and characterization of novel THz sources.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
MSc degree in Science, relevant to the topic of the call (40%)
- Previous experience in lab work with ultrafast lasers (30%)
- Previous experience with THz experiments (20%)
- Good knowledge of English language (10%)
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Completed application Form (Download link to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Reference letters (if required)
- All required forms and documents as layed out in each Job opening description
Please send your application and all documents to: email@example.com and cc the Scientific supervisor marked in the left column