ONE (1) RESEARCH ASSISTANT POSITION IN THE PROJECT NFFA
The deadline to apply for this position has expired.
Heraklion, Crete, Greece
One Research Assistant in the Raman and UV/VIS spectroscopy of biological materials
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- BSc in Materials Science, Chemistry or Biology (30%)
- MSc in Materials Science, Chemistry or Biology (30%)
- Experience in the position topic (40%)
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Completed application Form (Download link to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Reference letters (if required)
- All required forms and documents as layed out in each Job opening description
Please send your application and all documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc the Scientific supervisor marked in the left column