The candidate will perform neuronal cell cultures on collagen-graphene scaffolds.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectNeuroStimSpinal - A Step Forward To Spinal Cord Injury Repair Using Innovative Stimulated Nanoengineered Scaffolds
- BSc in Biology (30%)
- Experience in neuronal cell cultures (40%)
- Fluency in English language (30%)
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Completed application Form (Download link to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- All required forms and documents as layed out in each Job opening description
Please send your application and all documents to: email@example.com and cc the Scientific supervisor marked in the left column