Antigonos Theodorakis is currently a postgraduate student in the division of Advanced materials / Physical chemistry at the Department of Chemistry of the University of Crete and member of the Hybrid Nanostructures Group of the Institute of Electronic Structure and Laser, Foundation for Research and Technology – Hellas. He received his Bachelor’s Degree from the Department of Materials Science and Technology, University of Crete, in 2019.
- Master of Science in Chemistry (2019-), Chemistry Department, University of Crete
- Bachelor of Science in Materials (2015-2019), Materials Science and Technology Department, University of Crete
- Organic-inorganic nanohybrid materials
- Polymer surfaces and interfaces
- Polymer nanocomposite coatings
- Materials for aerospace applications
Linked.in profile: linkedin.com/in/antigonos-theodorakis-070276189