Stamatakis Alexandros is an MSc student at the Inter-institutional Program “Nanotechnology for Energy Applications”. He received his Bachelor in Environmental Engineering from the Polytechnic School of Patras, Greece, in 2019. During his MSc program, he joined the Ultrafast Laser Micro- and Nano- Processing Group of IESL-FORTH for his MSc thesis, working on Advanced Nanomaterials for Water Treatment Applications.
- 2020-Today, MSc student, “Nanotechnology for Energy Applications”, Inter-institutional Postgraduate Program
- 2019- BEng in Environmental Engineering, University of Patras
- 1/9/2020 - Today, MSc Thesis “Advanced Nanomaterials for Water Treatment Applications”, Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser, Foundation for Research and Technology – Hellas
- 1/5/2018 – 1/12/2018, BEng Thesis “Hybrid Reactor Systems for Landfill Leachate Treatment”, Laboratory of Environmental Systems, University of Patras
- 1/7/2018 – 31/8/2018, Bachelor Internship as an Environmental Engineer, Technical Office “Tzoganis Dimitrios”
- Water Treatment Applications
- Pulsed Laser Deposition
- Laser Ablation in Liquids
- Characterization Techniques (Raman, SEM, TEM, XRD, UV-VIS)
- 1st Graduate of the Department of Environmental Engineering at year 2019.
- Participant of 5th workshop of Chemical Engineering at Patras in 2019 with conference speech “Study of NH4+ removal efficiency on sanitary landfill leachates in lab- and pilot- scale adsorption.
- Distinction in English for achieving over 90% in every section.