M.Sc. dissertation carried out at IESL-FORTH, entitled "Light-induced Switching of Magnetic Materials with Ultrashort Laser Pulses" (2007); degree awarded by the University of Crete (Dept. of Physics).
- 2007, M.Sc. Microelectronics-Optoelectronics, Physics Dept.; University of Crete, Greece
- 2005, B.Sc. Materials Science & Engineering; University of Crete, Greece
- physics of magnetic dynamics
- optical pump-probe methods with femtosecond laser sources
- nanoscale materials for novel magneto-optic devices
- 2001, Prize for excellence, State Scholarships Foundation – IKY, Greece; Admitted 1st (Panhellenic exams), Materials Science & Engineering Dept., University of Crete