Lampros Papoutsakis is a Physicist graduated from the Physics Department of the University of Crete (1998). After completed his Master’s Degree (2002) in Microelectronics-Optoelectronics (University of Crete) he joined IESL-FORTH (2002). He has been involved in several research projects providing divert services, both in Technical support and Research involvement. The first includes operation, handling and student training in numerous instruments and techniques like XRD, DSC, TGA, FT-IR, Raman/UV-Vis spectroscopies, Surface Tension, Optical and Electronic Microscopy (TEM/SEM) and laboratory support. The latter relates with research projects in the areas of smart polymeric surfaces, responsive polymeric nanoparticles, polymer blends for solid electrolyte applications.
- 2002, Master's Degree Microelectronics-Optoelectronics University of Crete (UoC)
- 1998, Bachelor in Physics University of Crete (UoC)
- 02/2004 - Today Research Assistant at Hybrid Nanostructures Group, FORTH - IESL, Greece
- 01/2003 - 01/2004 Trainee at Polymer Group, FORTH - IESL, Greece
- 1998 "Summer School of Advanced Physics" Physics Department (UoC) Award - Fellowship