After receiving PhD from the Physics Department of the University of Athens on the subject of "Transferring states in quantum networks", Dr. Nikolaos Palaiodimopoulos joined the Theoretical Quantum Optics and Technology Group of IESL, FORTH in the framework of a EU QuantERA Project PACE-IN.
- 2013 BSc. Physics, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- 2016 MSc in Theoretical Physics, Stockholm University
- 2020 PhD in Physics, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- 2021- Postdoctoral Researcher, IESL, FORTH
- 2017-2019 Scholarship for doctoral studies, HFRI and GSRT, Greece