M.Eng. dissertation carried out at IESL-FORTH, entitled "System Automation for Multi-spectral and Time-resolved Imaging Studies of Phase Transitions in Magneto-dielectric Materials" (2017); degree awarded by the Technological Educational Institute of Crete (School of Engineering – Dept. of Electrical Engineering).
- 2017, M.Eng. in Advanced Systems of Production, Automation and Robotics; Technological Educational Institute of Crete, Greece
- 2013, B.Eng. Electrical Engineering; Technological Educational Institute of Crete, Greece
- development of diagnostic tools for physical property measurements in condensed matter
- numerical computing algoriths for itiretative data analysis
- creating user interfaces and interfacing experimental stations and instruments with programs