Kostas Mavrakis is a PhD student in the laboratory for Biophotonics and Molecular Imaging. He is enrolled in the Materials and Science Department from where he received his Master's and Bachelor degree. He received the prestigious Fulbright Visiting Student grant for 2019-2020 and visited Boston University where he focused on Coherent Raman Scattering microscopy under the supervision of Prof Ji-Xin Cheng.
- 2017, MSc, Materials Science and Technology, University of Crete
- 2014, BSc, Materials Science and Technology, University of Crete
- Second Harmonic Generation
- Coherent Raman Scattering
- Fulbright graduate student grant
- Soykoyli grant