- 2006, Ph.D. Physics; Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China.
- 2003, M.Sc. Materials Science; Northeastern University, Shenyang, China.
- 1999, B.Sc. Materials Science; Lanzhou University of Technology, Lanzhou, China.
- Transport from single functional organic molecules or nanocrystals
- Synthesis and characterization of nanostructured semiconductor materials
- Micro/nano fabrication technologies
- Colossal magnetoresistance (CMR) materials
CdSe-Au Nanorod Networks Welded by Gold Domains: a Promising Structure for Nano-optoelectronic Components
P.G. Li, A. Lappas, R. Lavieville, Y. Zhang, and R. Krahne
J. Nanopart. Res., Volume:14, Page:978, Year:2012, DOI:doi.org/10.1007/s11051-012-0978-2