Office Phone: (+30) 2810 391874
Lab Phone: (+30) 2810 391349
2022-present: "Theodore Papazoglou" FORTH synergy grant post-doctoral fellow; aims to develop hybrid iron-oxide nanoclusters as mulitmodal probes for cardiovascular diseases.
- 2021, Ph.D. Materials Science and Technology; University of Crete, Greece
- 2015, M.Sc. Materials Science and Technology; University of Crete, Greece
- layered nano-heterostructures
- transition metal dichalcogenides
- solar energy conversion
- mesoporous frameworks
- water splitting
- Scholarship from I.P.T.O. (Α.Δ.Μ.Η.Ε.) (Independent Power Transmission Operator) for research on Energy and Environment related themes during the Doctoral Thesis (academic year 2019-2020).
Photochemical Deposition of SnS2 on Graphitic Carbon Nitride for Photocatalytic Aqueous Cr(VI) Reduction
E.D. Koutsouroubi, I. Vamvasakis, Ch. Drivas, S. Kennou and G.S. Armatas.
Chem. Eng. J. Adv., Volume:9, Page:100224, Year:2022, DOI:doi.org/10.1016/j.ceja.2021.100224
Ni-doped MoS2 Modified Graphitic Carbon Nitride Layered Hetero-Nanostructures as Highly Efficient Photocatalysts for Environmental Remediation
E.D. Koutsouroubi, I. Vamvasakis, M.G. Minotaki, I.T. Papadas, C. Drivas, S.A. Choulis, G. Kopidakis, S. Kennou, and G.S. Armatas
Appl. Cat. B: Environ., Volume:297, Page:120419, Year:2021, DOI:doi.org/10.1016/j.apcatb.2021.120419
Interface Engineering of MoS₂-Modified Graphitic Carbon Nitride Nano photocatalysts for an Efficient Hydrogen Evolution Reaction
• E.D. Koutsouroubi, I. Vamvasakis, I. T. Papadas, C. Drivas, S. A. Choulis, S. Kennou, and G.S. Armatas
ChemPlusChem, Volume:85, Page:1379, Year:2020, DOI:doi.org/10.1002/cplu.202000096