Evangelia Gavgiotaki is currently Ph.D. student in Medical School of University of Crete and a member of Non-linear microscopy laboratory (NLM Lab). She received B.Sc. degree in Physics department from the University of Crete, Greece, in 2011, and the M.Sc. degree in Optoelectronics- Microelectronics from the Physics department of University of Crete in 2013. She has published 6 papers in international referred journals and 4 papers in conference proceedings.
- 2013, M.Sc. in Optoelectronics - Microelectronics, University of Crete
- 20011, B.Sc. in Physics, University of Crete
- Non-linear imaging (Second and Third Harmonic Generation, Multiphoton Photon Excitation Fluorescence) on biological samples (tissues , cells)
- Nanosurgery of biological specimens by using ultra-short laser pulses
- Raman Spectroscopy in biological samples
- Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) spectroscopy in biological samples