Office Phone: (+30) 2810 391311
Lab Phone: (+30) 2810 391311
Thaleia-Michaela Chatzaki is currently a postgraduate student in the division of Advanced materials - Physical chemistry, at the Department of Chemistry of the University of Crete and a member of the Hybrid Nanostructures Group of the Institute of Electronic Structure and Laser, Foundation for Research and Technology – Hellas. She received her Bachelor’s Degree from the Department of Chemistry, University of Crete, in 2021.
- 2021, Bachelor of Science, University of Crete, Department of Chemistry
- Organic-inorganic nanohybrid materials
- Polymer surfaces and interfaces
- Polymer nanocomposite coatings
- Polymer dynamics under severe confinement