Dr. Konstantinos Brintakis is a postdoctoral researcher at the Ultrafast Laser Micro and Nano Processing Laboratory of IESL-FORTH with group leader Dr. Emmanuel Stratakis. He received his PhD in Physics from the School of Physics of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
- 2017 - Ph. D. Physics – School of Physics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
- 2010 - Master of Science in “Materials Physics and Technology” – School of Physics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
- 2006 - Bachelor of Science in Physics – School of Physics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
- 12/2018 - Today, Postdoctoral Researcher at the Ultrafast Laser Micro and Nano Processing Laboratory of the Institute of Electronic Structure & Laser, Foundation for Research and Technology – Hellas, Heraklion, Crete, Greece.
- 02/2011 – 09/2017, PhD candidate at “Functional Nanocrystals and Quantum Magnetism Laboratory”, IESL-FORTH, Heraklion, Crete, Greece.
- 03/2008 – 10/2010, Trainee at “Functional Nanocrystals and Quantum Magnetism Laboratory”, IESL-FORTH, Heraklion, Crete, Greece.
- Synthesis of nanoparticles
- Perovskite nanoparticles
- Structural properties nanoparticles by means of High Resolution Transmission Electron Microscopy, Scanning Electron Microscopy and X-Ray Diffraction
- Energy and sensing applications of perovskite nanoparticles
- Structural changes and dynamics of nanoparticles by means of Lasers
- Postdoctoral IKY Scholarship 12/2020-11/2022: “Development of All-Inorganic Perovskite Nanostructures for the Detection of X- or Gamma-Rays”.
- Team member that excelled in the 10 best in the category for Applied Research in the 3rd Competition "Greece innovates!" Organized by Eurobank and SEV (2016) 16890-APPLIED RESEARCH: "Magnetic nanoparticle clusters as multimodal agents for biological appli
- Best poster at "20th International Conference on Magnetism, At Barcelona, 5-10 July 2015 Spain K. Brintakis, A. Kostopoulou, M. Vasilakaki, K. N. Trohidou, A. Ranella, I. Athanassakis, M. Angelakeris, A. Lascialfari, A. P. Douvalis, A. Lappas"Maghemite Na
- Editor's choice as a "Hot Article" for the paper A. Kostopoulou, K. Brintakis, M. Vasilakaki, K.N. Trohidou, A.P. Douvalis, A. Lascialfari, L. Manna, A. Lappas "Assembly-mediated Interplay of Dipolar Interactions and Surface Spin Disorder in Colloidal Mag
- Travel grant for the "10th Meeting-International Conference on the Scientific and Clinical Applications of Magnetic Carriers, Dresden, 10-14 June 2014"