Ph.D. dissertation carried out at IESL-FORTH, entitled "Strongly Correlated Transition Metal Oxides: Synthesis, Structure, Magnetic, Dielectric and Dynamical Properties" (2019); degree awarded by the University of Ioannina (Dept. of Materials Science and Engineering).
- 2010, M.Sc. Radioelectrology-Electronic Circuits; Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- 2007, B.Sc. Physics; Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- magentic frustration & magnetoelectric multiferroics
- strongly correlated electron systems
- growth of single-crystals
- neutron scattering
- computer-controlled multi-measurement physical property instrumentation