The candidate is expected to participate in and contribute to a major activity of the project focusing on the design, development and construction of LIDAR systems for on-site measurements of greenhouse gas emissions in the agricultural sector.
- Technical University Degree in Mechanical Engineering (20%)
- Knowledge and experience in using CAD systems (computer aided design) for 3D modeling (20%)
- Knowledge and experience of CAE (computer aided engineering) systems analysis (20%)
- Knowledge and experience in the analysis and synthesis of mechanisms (15%)
- Knowledge and experience in automatic control and sensory systems (15%)
- Very good knowledge of English (10%)
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications, no later than April 3, 2019, 23:59 local Greece time to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Dr M. Velegrakis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (please download file from the job openings webpage https://www.iesl.forth.gr/en/jobs-bids/jobs/job-positions
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles