Support of the project administratively and in some basic technical engineering design tasks, such as setting up the new bonding facility
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Master’s in Management
- Working experience in a research environment/data management
- Experience in management in funded programs
- Experience in mechanical engineering studies
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to P.I., Dr George Konstantinidis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles