Non-Hermitian physics of disordered optical systems
Conducting research on topics related to Anderson localization in the non-Hermitian regime. The physical systems of interest are non-Hermitian optical lattices, photonic topological insulators and quantum many-body lattices with disorder. Research experience in non-Hermitian and/or topological physics of classical/quantum systems is desirable.
- PhD in Physics (Optical or Condensed Matter Physics) or related field
- Relevant work experience
- Journal publications on the subjects relevant to the project
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Strong background in Nonlinear Optics, Topological Physics, Anderson localization and/or Non-Hermitian Photonics
- Computational skills
- Experience in interacting with experimentalists
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the Scientific Responsible, Assoc. Prof. K. Makris (email@example.com ).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles