The candidate will provide support in the implementation of the project and specifically in the organisation of education, training and networking activities on material research for a Circular Economy at the European level. In addition, the candidate will provide technical support to European users visiting IESL to carry out research activities in the framework of the project.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- BSc degree in Physical Sciences and Engineering (Physics, Chemistry and related fields)
- MSc degree in Physical Sciences and Engineering (Physics, Chemistry and related fields)
- Fluency in English
- Experience from participation in European training activities and European research laboratories
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to Prof. D. Anglos (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Brief CV
- Scanned copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrollment in a PhD program