The post-doctoral Researcher will work on the fabrication of polymeric nanocomposite materials with multifunctional properties varying from photocatalytic devices to heating insulators for buildings and constructions, following the Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) 3D printing technique. Moreover, he/she will be responsible for the characterization of the 3D printed samples using FT-IR and Raman spectroscopy, X-Ray diffraction (XRD) and Surface area and Porosity analysis.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- BSc in Physical or Environmental Sciences
- MSc in Materials science & technology or Physics or Engineering
- PhD in Materials science & technology or Physics or Engineering
- Significant experience in Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) 3D printing of polymeric nanocomposites, with relevant publications
- Characterization of nanocomposite materials using FT-IR and Raman spectroscopy, X-Ray diffraction (XRD) and Surface area and Porosity analysis
- Knowledge of Greek and English
Academic knowledge and professional experience in innovation & technology management
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (firstname.lastname@example.org), with cc to the P.I., Dr George Kenanakis (email@example.com).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles