The candidate will participate in the coordination actions of FORTH-IESL in the context of E-RIHS IP project and will mostly contribute on actions relating to the (a) Synergies with IPERION HS (T1.3), (b) ACCESS AND DIGITAL SERVICES OF E-RIHS (WP5) as well as to the (c) COMMUNICATION, DISSEMINATION and COOPERATION ACTIONS (WP6).
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectE-RIHS IP - E-RIHS IP - European Research Infrastructure for Heritage Science Implementation Phase
- PhD in Physical Sciences
- Significant experience with cultural heritage studies (object analysis, campaigns)
- Extensive knowledge on the data flow relating to heritage science methodologies and techniques involved in services provided in the FIXLAB and MOLAB platforms
- Demonstrated experience in participation and running of RI projects
- Previous post-doctoral research experience
- Relevant scientific publications
- Innovative, autonomous, well-organised and result-oriented thinking. Ability and motivation to perform independent research )
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English
- Prompt to cooperate with interdisciplinary and international teams.
Interested candidates, who fulfill the above requirements, are kindly asked to submit their applications by e-mail to email@example.com, with cc to the P.I., Prof. Demetrios Anglos (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The application package must include the following:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Motivation letter by the candidate
- Copies (in pdf format) of academic titles/transcripts