Computational modelling of spin systems with emphasis in novel methodologies involving the driving of a spatial photonic spin simulator into the quantum regime by upgrading its coherent drive to squeezed light and designing dedicated custom-tailored and purpose-built algorithms.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- PhD Degree in Physics
- Experience in simulations and modelling of condensed matter systems with emphasis in quantum well excitons and microcavity polaritons
- Strong publication record
- Two (2) reference letters
- Experience in European Programs management
- Fluency in English and German
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles