Electrical characterization (DC, noise and RF) and modelling of nano-scale devices
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.) from a School of Electrical and Computer Engineering or Department of Physics
- PhD candidate in a School of Electrical and Computer Engineering with relative subject
- Technical skills: Electrical characterization (DC, noise and RF) and modelling of nano-scale MOS devices
- Proven experience in equipment used for electrical characterization and device modelling software
- Effective Communication & Presentation Skills, Excellent knowledge of English language
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to Dr George Konstantinidis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles
- Certificate for enrollment in PhD program