The prospective PhD student will develop quantum gates and quantum simulators with strongly-interacting Rydberg atoms controlled by lasers. This theoretical research will involve close interactions with several theoretical and experimental partners from Europe.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
Related ProjectEuRyQa - European infrastructure for Rydberg Quantum Computing
- Diploma in Physics, Optics, Electrical Engineering, or related disciplines
- Master's Degree (MSc) in a relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Good background in quantum theory
- Computer and numerical programming skills
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to the Scientific Coordinator Dr David Petrosyan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles