A full time position for a project manager is available immediately at FORTH-IESL for a period of up to 4 (1+3) years to cover current needs for efficient management of EU funded Research projects in the field of Soft Matter. These include a Twinning project (FORGREENSOFT, https://forgreensoft.gr/) currently running at FORTH, as well as other EU projects (Marie-Curie IND-DN) starting in 2024. We seek a highly motivated person with good communication and organization skills, efficient in collaborating in a multinational environment.
For the full announcement, follow the link "Related Documents"
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Sciences or Economics or other related
- Experience in management of European or National Research Projects and meetings' organization
- Two (2) Reference Letters
- Master's Degree in Physical Sciences, Engineering or Economics
- PhD Degree in Physical Sciences
- Experience in research proposal writing
Interested candidates who meet the aforementioned requirements are kindly asked to submit their applications to the address (email@example.com), with cc to Prof. George Petekidis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In order to be considered, the application must include:
- Application Form (Form Greek or Form English to the left)
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV) of the candidate
- Scanned Copies of academic titles